Sunday, June 3, 2012

This is My Obession


Living a Wonderful Life is having a linky party about the things we obsess over.  I have plenty so I’m going to narrow it down to just a few (I can be a bit neurotic at times... haha).

Pinning home remodeling ideas on Pinterest

I’m hoping to become a first-time homebuyer within the next few months and I can’t stop pinning home ideas on Pinterest.  


Germs

More specifically I’m obsessed with ways to stay AWAY from germs.  I’m not OCD, but I understand how one could be!  I even wrote a blog about it.



Fiji Water

If you haven’t tasted this water, you are missing out.  It is the best tasting water in the world.  You won’t know the magic until you try it.  



The color PINK

It’s always been my favorite color and it always will be.

My Dog

She’s just the most precious thing in the world (I do NOT have kids, by the way).  She can be a little monster sometimes, but she’s the best pup I’ve ever had!
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment