Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rockin' Resources


Kelley over at Teacher Idea Factory is having her first linky party about resources we just couldn’t live without.
 

Here are my Rockin’ Resources

Individual white boards

These are great for test-prep, check for understanding, free time, etc.

Video Projector (whom I’ve named Hector the Projector)

I use Hector pretty much all day, every day.  It keeps the kids' attention ALL day long!



I’ve used this station since my first year of teaching.  The students bring their writing sample over to the writing station and use the flip books to help them revise and proofread their work.


Red Buckets 

I keep these red buckets filled with items that kids use on a daily basis like extra pencils and erasers, hand-held sharpeners, hand sanitizer, and flash cards.

iPod Docking Station with Speakers

I use music all the time in my classroom.  This docking station allows me to play music for my kiddos while charging my iPhone at the same time!

I’ve used Teachers Pay Teachers for a while now, and while I’m happy with their level of service, I have a difficult time giving up some of my proceeds to the site.  That’s why I created my own teacher store where I get to keep all my earnings, therefore my prices are able to set at a lower cost because there’s no overhead charge.  I’d be happy to share with you how I’ve been able to do this.  Shoot me an email at info@theresourcefulteacher.com
The Resourceful Teacher Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment