Saturday, April 21, 2012

Exciting News!


I have some exciting news to share (it may not be too exciting for you, but I sure am excited about it).  I’m writing a book!  This will be the first book I’ve ever written.  My family has been telling me for YEARS that I need to write a book and now it’s finally the right time.

The book is a resource for teachers that includes a compilation of graphic organizers along with descriptions, project ideas, and samples.  I will be self-publishing the book and hope to have it print-ready by the end of April.  
Here's where I am in the process:  My husband has just about finished designing the book cover.  I have all my graphic organizers ready to be put in the book.  Right now I'm working on content.  I'm developing instructions, writing descriptions, and sifting through student work samples.
Does anyone have any advice or tips that might help me either in my writing or publishing stages?  I’ll take any and all info I can get!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I am your first follower but I'm glad I am :)
    Congrats on the book you will do amazing! The only advice I can think of is keep editing until you think its right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for advice and for "following" my site. This is actually my 2nd blog site... My first site is my primary site where I do a lot more writing.

    It's http://www.theresourcefulteacher.com

    You'll find much more content there :)

    ReplyDelete