Friday, February 3, 2012

I Love The Dollar Store - Part 1


Can anyone else relate to my addiction: shopping at the Dollar Store?  I was doing alright for a while; I even contemplated entering a 12-step program, but I was remaining strong and only shopped there once every couple of weeks.   
Did you notice how I was writing in the past-tense?  That’s because they built a Dollar Store across the street from me...literally....within walking distance.  So now I make weekly or bi-weekly visits.  I just can’t keep myself away!

Most of the Dollar Stores that we have around us are pretty nice.  We do have the occasional ghetto Dollar Store where you feel like you need to clutch onto your purse for fear that someone is going to nab it while you’re reaching for a very reasonably priced item. But you quickly learn which ones those are and stay far, far away. So anyway, they built one across the street from me and now I am re-contemplating that 12-step program.

Read Why I Love the Dollar Store Part 2 to see a list of useful supplies I’ve purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment